- Open my heart to people. Forgetting past hurts or disappoints I want to fully love the people in my life, even when they're undeserving.
- Pray for my family daily. While this has been more of a weekly thing in 2009, in 2010 I want to make time every morning to pray for my family members.
- I will cut the crap. And I mean in my schedule. I will get rid of the unimportant, distracting things in my daily life and use the time for what's important.
- I will take time to enjoy, reflect, and be still. We miss so much when we don't stop moving.
- I will read 50 new books with my friend Joy.
- I will be quicker to listen, and slower to speak (and judge).
- I will get out of my comfort zone, on purpose!
- I will fill my new condo...with furniture, with love, and I hope on a few occasions - with people!
- I will be forgiving of others and of myself.
- I will love my job.
- I will write. Often.
- I will be a great sharer. Of my time, my talents, my affections, and my things.
- I will reevaluate and add to this list regularly.
- I will grow up, with as much grace as I can muster.
Becca Christensen of Tampa, FL