Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Ok Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays

Highlight of my week! Love these. It's ok...

...to cry when your vacation is over.

...to love your job AND love the weekends.

...to bribe yourself with diet coke to do your taxes and chores.

...to hate doing laundry. HATE!

...to be in the second month of the year and still obsessing about your goals for 2012 every day.

...to love being ahead on your reading goals (dear Goodreads, love seeing 'you're three books ahead').

...to be excited at every offer/opportunity you get via e-mail related to your blog, even if you turn most of them down.

...to read 4 books at once.

...to already have picked out another set of flights to be with your bff, 3 days after returning from your last one.

...to scrimp and save into your travel fund because it makes you giddy everytime you look at that line in your excel sheet.

...to drink diet coke with breakfast.

...and coffee.

...to put things on your to do list you've already done, just so you can check them off.

...to have a piggy bank at work you put your change in and dream of what you'll spend it on when it's full.

...to hate talking on the phone.

...to hate e-mails.

...to love face-to-face chats with your bffs.

...to wish real life involved daily nap times.

...to love twitter. LOVE!

Love,
B

8 comments:

SEL said...

I totally used to write down things I'd done just to cross them off. Ha! Now, I'm lucky if I can even write something down in my planner!

I'm not a fan of talking on the phone, either. Never have been. My family even calls hubby instead of me because they know I don't answer. But texts? I'm all about it. :)

Jennifer B said...

I think I should create a book goal on Goodreads and not have it all composed of YA. heh heh heh

Lauren said...

Awesome things you are loving my friend! I still obsess about my 2012 goals every day too haha glad I'm not the only one ;-)

Unknown said...

I definitely write things down just to cross them off!

You are a reading fool lately! FOUR books?!

Michelle said...

I definitely cry when my vacation is over, what a horrible feeling!

Unknown said...

Folding laundry is the worst thing in the world!

And what's your Twitter name? I need to follow you!

Ashley said...

Great list! A vacation ending always makes me emotional, especially when I'm leaving someone.

Asha said...

I love this list of "It's Ok"s....I can relate on SO many of them! And yes, face-to-face chats are by far the best. By the way, can't wait to meet up with you, hopefully soon!