Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tampa Bloggers Meet Up.




If you write and/or read blogs or have a twitter account you've probably had one of those moments where you think, 'man, I wish these were my friends in real life'. Nichole and I had that moment and then realized, hey wait, we could be. We started an e-mail thread with other Tampa bloggers to see if they'd be interested in meeting up with us as well and low and behold we weren't the only ones who wanted to be friends.

We met up last Friday night at one of my personal favorites, Fly Bar. It had that feeling of a giant blind date at first but I have to say these girls are awesome! I literally left thinking 'I would hang out with them every weekend'. What I love about bloggers is that they share my love for reading, writing, photos, and fun. I'm looking forward to many more hangouts with these amazing girls in the future. In fact, I'm hosting the next Tampa Bloggers meet up!

If you're a Tampa blogger and you want in on the future action shoot me an e-mail and I'll help you get connected. So excited for new friendships!

Love,
B

14 comments:

SEL said...

I'm glad you had fun! Everyone looks beautiful!

Darby Hawley said...

Yay!!!! This sounds like the perfect meet-up!! I just started going to the Houston meet-ups and I always look forward to them :-)

Lauren said...

Yay this was so so fun!!!!! Counting down till we all hang out again :-)

Neely said...

So fun!!!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

So glad Jenn, you and I decided to tweet it up and start this thang!

Jess... said...

Aww, fun! I want a blogger meet up near me (on a night that I'm free; I've been busy during the other ones)!

Unknown said...

It sounds like y'all had a great time! :)

Asha said...

Can't wait to join you all for it next time! :)

meghan said...

I'm so glad y'all made this happen and that I could come! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait until next time!

Kenj said...

So SO jealous! I wish I could join you all!

Jessica said...

I love all of these posts! Makes me excited to meet everyone all over again!

tara said...

meeting bloggers is so fun! i love my houston blog friends so much!

Jennifer B said...

Can't wait for your dinner party! Is there a theme? Something specific I can bring? And then guess what? We see each other at the Market the weekend after too! Fast friends, I love it! I feel like I've known you guys for forever already lol

KayCee said...

I'm a blog beginner but I'd love to join and learn all yalls tricks of the trade!