Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Ok Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays



First off let me apologize that I didn't participate last week...I actually got some complaints! Turns out my readers love it's ok Thursdays just as much as I do! Well rest easy loves, it's back. And this week may just be a doosie....



This week I would like to go on record as saying it's ok...



...to eat chocolate before 10am.



...to have coffee AND a diet coke before noon.



...to want to redecorate your bedroom once a week.



...to be thrilled about your new 500 thread count sheets (like sleeping on a cloud).



...to need someone to do everything hard with you (work out at the same time, read the same books, agree to clean everyday...)



...to feel proud everytime I log in to Goodreads and it says 'Wow, you're 6 books ahead of your reading goal'.



...to buy really nice beach towels, at Marshalls, because they're so much bigger and softer (hello Michael Kors, Lacoste, etc...)



...to be giddy with excitement about all the guests you're hosting this summer. I love company!



...to be obessed with your local blogger friends.



...to NOT post on facebook, twitter, or your blog about your dating life, even though you overshare about everything else (lesson: learned).



...to let go of friendships. Sometimes you have to burn a bridge and move on.



...to hate the phone but love FaceTime.



...to feel jealous when your family gets together without you.



...to do countdowns to the day of when your upcoming trips are (Raleigh - 44, Haiti - 59, DC - 85).



...to be hype about getting a fresh coat of paint done in your whole house (silly homeowner excitement) in May.



...to be constantly planning and saving for home projects lately.



...to barely watch any TV.



...to love having guy neighbors because they will always eat with you when you cook too much.



Hey, it's ok.



Love,



B

14 comments:

Asha said...

I'm the same way about the phone and FaceTime! Oh, and I just made the same discovery about raising the thread count on my sheets. Why did I wait so long?!

p.s. - can't wait til the blogger meetup next month because I'm a little obsessed with my local blog friends too :)

SEL said...

I love home projects too. I love FaceTime but have always disliked talking on the phone. Great job keeping up with the reading. And the friendship thing? Something that I'm working on. Ha!

Darby Hawley said...

I love your weekly lists! How many guests are you hosting this summer?

Unknown said...

great list girl :) and its okay- sometimes i eat chocolate before 7am hehe

Courtney B said...

Is it ok that I WISH I lived near a Marshalls??
And it is DEFINITELY ok to eat chocolate before 10am :) Definitely!

Unknown said...

I had chocolate chips in my oatmeal this morning. It was definitely before 10:00 am.

Have a great Thursday!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hahaha, I am obsessed with Marshalls for home stuff. I get the cutest photo frames for cheap!

Kenj said...

I love talking on the phone..like seriously obsessed. It's bad. Also, I never share anything about my love life. I do it in person to the people that need to know about it. I so agree with you here!

Joey Hodges said...

I love that we all keep each other accountable with the cleaning :-) You're going to Raleigh? My parents still live there and I go there frequently! You me and Mia should grab lunch while you're there!!

Leah said...

Its definitely ok to eat chocolate before 10am!

Laura said...

That is so funny! I call my bed "the cloud" too!

Unknown said...

I could talk on the phone all day AND I love FaceTime! And although you're not talking about your dating life on FB or on here, you can always text about it ;)

Kari said...

I can relate to so many of these, especially the coffee/diet coke before noon thing! And I can also relate about letting go of unhealthy, unfulfilling friendships. It's been a hard lesson to learn. Sometimes it's better to part ways and move along in life, on to bigger and better things.

meghan said...

I would like to sleep on 500 thread count sheets. Sounds lovely.