Sunday, November 21, 2010

Faithful.

This song brought me to tears this morning....


This entry told you some of what the last few months have challenged and encouraged me with. At this point in time, as the song says, I cannot see the end of the storm but I'm trusting in a faithful God. But also, I was touched by these words...

'I believe you still heal
And demons still bow
I'm convince there is power
in trusting in a faithful God
So I will praise til you appear
And set your foot upon this shore
I declare that every foe
is subject to MY faithful God.

(lyrics by Gateway Worship).

If you didn't watch the video of Zac Smith from this entry then I ask that you go back and watch it now. I am inspired by Zac words which his wife repeated as she accept his award Thursday night, they are still ringing in my ears. I don't doubt for a moment that the Lord can heal the problems with my stomach that even the doctors don't understand. And I believe with every fiber of my being that he could take them away in a split second. But whether or not he choses too - God is still God, and God is still good. My God is a faithful God - and my hope, my trust, and most often lately it seems, my strength, are found in Him.

It's been a tough couple of months. First with my stomach problems. Then oral surgery a few weeks ago. Followed my a back injury a couple days after surgery.

I am incredibly humbled by the response I received to 'An Entry 8 Months in the Making'. I have seen over and over the Lord use my struggles this year to bring glory to His name and while my body isn't quite there, my heart rejoices with Him. I can say to you with great joy...

It is well, it is well with my soul.

Love,
B

No comments: