Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recap - Indianapolis Thanksgiving.

Well as I alluded to when I surfaced for a quick blog from Indianapolis, my time at home was perfect. It was a blend of all of my favorite things – my family, food, shopping, football. I was in heaven.

Dad treated me to new running shoes AND a heart rate monitor! If you don’t follow me on twitter then you’ll want to scope this pic to scope my duds. I'm finding the heart rate monitor to be a great motivator and a useful tool to gauge just how hard I'm working. I would highly recommend it. I bought a polar FT4.



The game, though not a success, was great fun. Got to see several good friends before the game and at halftime. Oh, and got to have my picture taken with my good friend slash Peyton Manning look-a-like Sean:



How funny is that? I did get to see him after he lost the costume and the alter-ego and went back to being Sean...


Wanted to share a few other pictures from this week as well. Here are the cousins before we left to go downtown to see the big tree be lit:


And while we were downtown for the tree lighting - freezing...


Sitting around watching football with the cousins (Wesley and Whitley):


Overall, a GREAT trip. But as always, good to be back in Tampa and back to the condo.


Love,

B

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Girl, I LOVE INDY! My brother's fiance is from Indy and her brother owns Chatham Tap - not sure if you've ever been. Anyway, I digress! I hope you had a wonderful weekend - it looks like it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

love the outfit (otk's and sweater). Where'd you get your jeans? I'm dying for a new pair of straight legs that aren't jeggings.

Anonymous said...

Meghan- I love Chatham Tap! Tell him, great job on the bar!