Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Ok Thursday Returns.



Its Ok Thursdays

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up for it's ok Thursday but I'm excited to participate today.  So here we go again...

It's ok...

...to get tired of texting.  Since Haiti I've cut back drastically on idle text chatter and I've got to be honest, it's a relief!

...to always have several books going at once (one christian, one educational, and one fiction is my typical)

...to always want a trip to look forward too (Daytona and Myrtle are my next two)

...to be giddy that you're Mom will be staying with you Friday- Tuesday spoiling you, spending time with you, and lovin on you.  (and probably shopping with you)

...to be excited that I get to cook for my Mom this weekend.  I never get to do that!

...to LOVE having a clean house.

...to be overjoyed with the response to your post about your new bathrooms.

...to limit your shopping for clothes to pay for home stuff (it lasts longer anyway)

...to love exchanging books with Amber. ; ]

...to hate e-mail and randomly go through phases of unsubscribing from EVERYTHING because you're sick of being tempted to shop.

...to love sonic surveys for free drinks.

...to kind of wish you lived in DC after an amazing 6 days there.

Hey, it's ok.

Love,
B

5 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

I unsubscribe ALL the time and I feel like the emails never stop. It can be exhausting! Happy almost weekend!

Kristin said...

Those stupid American Eagle emails get me every time. It's the only brand I'll order online because I know how it fits and I get the coupons in the mail...I spent $70 before even going to work yesterday! I usually fall into the trap every other month or so.

Unknown said...

Enjoy spending time with your mom!!

lil desiqua said...

Haha, I just unsubscribed from a bunch today. The deals are great but leads to overspending! And I have no idea how you keep 3 books straight at a time- I can barely keep up with one!

Unknown said...

I also love a clean house! I think I have 5-6 books going right now!