Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Touristy Fashion.

I have a love/hate relationship with packing.  I love it because I love anything prep.  I love to prepare for things.  I love lists.  But then sitting down and packing makes my anxious that I'll get there and nothing will fit right, I'll hate everything I packed, or all of the sudden the weather will change since the 139483920 times I checked in before packing.

I packed simple for this trip to DC and it worked out perfectly.  I shared with you all that I got the below jacket for a great bargain at Nordstrom Rack.  It served me well in DC and I wore is several of the days.  Here's a little taste of my simple travel style, tourist edition.

 Jeans: Levi
 Tee: Old Navy
 Jacket: Zella (a Nordstrom brand)
 Watch: Michael Kors
 Across body bag: Coach
 Whoa it looks like I spent a long time and a lot of products getting ready and didn't even look that special. ha ha.
Tee: Old Navy
Sweater: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Jeans: Calvin Klein

 I wore these super cheap sneaks (on sale for 8 bucks at Old Navy I think?) most of the trip and they were amazing.
This is my airport style with black workout pants.  The shirt is from Nordstrom and I can't remember who made it...but I love it.  It's made like a man's baseball tee and so comfy.

As you can see I didn't have to dress up on this trip, which was amazing.  I don't mind getting fancy now and again...but I much prefer comfort.

Anyone else love to hate packing?

Love,
B

5 comments:

Amber said...

I am the same way. I love it because I can organize it and everything, but I hate it because it stresses me out. Doesn't fit, I don't like the clothes, did I pack for the weather, etc, ahhhh!

Asha said...

Aghh, yes! I love to hate packing as well. But your outfits look very casual chic...love them :)

p.s. - Where is a Nordstrom Rack by us??

Kenj said...

I love your outfits. You look so comfy!

Unknown said...

I think you packed perfect outfits...the one you wore to lunch was adorable!

lil desiqua said...

I'm always worried about the weather- being too hot or cold, and it leads me to overpacking. But I love your outfits- springy and comfy and layer-able!! And I have those ON sneaks in red, love them!