Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Ok Thursday, with a Twist.






Its Ok Thursdays


Welcome to It's Ok Thursday with a twist...ecards!  I'm borrowing all of these from pinterest to make today's it's ok Thursday extra special.  Here we go.  It's ok...


...to love Kim Kardash, even if she's a hot mess.  And to have totally been judging her marriage from the get go.

...to judge Jlo for that fiat commercial...you're not still Jenny from the block and you don't drive a fiat around one either.


...to love Target but have to be monitored on your trips there for budgeting purposes/to avoid bankruptcy.  Quick someone take my wallet, I've lost all sense of wants v. needs!


...if Pinterest makes you want to shop and eat constantly.  It happens to the best of us.

...if you have to be brutally honest with guys from time to time...having your personality mistaken for flirting makes life complicated!


...if you frequently want to delete people from high school or college years for being idiots, but not because you kind of enjoy feeling superior from time to time.  This is probably not really ok...but I do it.


 ...if you frequently indulge in busyness of the wrong kind.  This is when you know you should be doing one specific thing but you busy yourself with 100 other things that could wait. (and some of you thought I didn't need a time management book? HA!)


...if the above ecard describes you perfectly.  Most people consider me very social so it baffles them that I live alone.  I like time away from people as much as I like time with them, actually.  And though saying you get along better with guys than girls is considered a bad quality in a girl these days, it's true.  I like guys.  They're honest, they're low drama (usually), and they do not pretend or participate in BS nearly as often as girls.


...to be a rare gem, of the odd variety.

And most of all of this fabulous Thursdays, it's ok to be sarcastic, witty, and full of self mockery.

Love,
B

9 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

My dad HATES that Fiat commercial because that quote is exactly write. She's not driving a Fiat. And if she is, she's not driving it in the Bronx. Happy almost weekend!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hahaha, AMEN to that Target card! That is so me

Katie said...

Haha! I totally do that with facebook too. You're right though-- it's probably not good... Lol

Asha said...

Love it! The JLo/ Kardash ecards is the best, haha!

Amber said...

Ahhh I love someecards! I like Kim K too, even though she's a hot mess. I love those crazy girls. And target sucks me in everytime. My mind things I need one of everything, ahh!

Kristin said...

Does ANYone actually drive Fiats?? I can't say I've seen any on the roads lately. We all know JLo doesn't drive one.

Wonderlander said...

you have a cool blog here
i am following it :)
maybe you find time to check mine and maybe follow
http://theothersideofwonderland.blogspot.com
xx

lil desiqua said...

Hahaha love this post! It had me saying "me too!" to all of them!

Chelsea said...

Found your blog from the Its OK link up. Yours is my favorite one! I LOVE the Ecards. Hilarious. Laughed out loud through the whole post. Can't wait to follow along :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com