Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Complete.

Just finished my morning workout (abs and arms) and wanted to share one of my other inspirations. Though I've never watched a season of Biggest Loser, I'm incredible inspired by this young lady, Ali Vincent:She looks amazing and she's keeping it off. I've been doing biggest loser workout videos in the morning so she and I are getting some sweating in together - and I just continue to think she's awesome. What I love about the show even though I'm not much of a TV watcher myself, is that it's inspiring people that never thought they could get in shape before to get after, work hard, and get where they want to be.

One of my facebook friends has a quote on their profile that says, 'anything I set my mind to, I set my grind too'. Maybe a few more of us need to adapt that motto.

Love,
B

No comments: