Love the style of this 'skirt' look. Just bought one myself recently - in a black skirt form, not a dress. Loving it.
Sequin blazer? Don't mind it I do. I like the look on the left best. Dressing the sequin look down with jeans? Perfection.
Boyfriend blazers - check. Way ahead of this one - I bought one at J Crew months ago.
Black and blue dresses. Um yes. Colts blue? I will do that in just about any form. Count me in for this trend, friends.
Sparkly LBDs - done and done.
Just so you know, a few of the trends I'm saying no to for a variety of reasons -
- Weird brown and white dress (think J Lo in her tye dye number)
- Shorts. A. because I hate them B. because they look terrible on me and C. because shorts just don't below in the fall to me.
- Kimono jackets. Just no.
- Ruffled blouses - I need no extra volume up top, thanks.
- Silk dresses. I don't do silk, it's too much work to keep clean.
- Body suits. Enough said.
- Straw purses. Repeat after me people: Leather.
So there you have it folks. My fashion opinion on some of the latest trends. Check out http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/ to cast your votes.
Love & fashion faux pas,