Thursday, October 7, 2010

NFL - Week 5 Picks.

Ok, I had these posting for a bit last year during football season and they were enjoyed by my (few) male readers mostly. So here we go ahead. My predictions for the NFL - Week 5. I went a little renegade on a few so beware friends…

- Jacksonville over Buffalo
- Baltimore over Denver
- Indy over Kansas City
- Green Bay over Washington
- St. Louis over Detroit
- Chicago over Carolina
- Cinci over Tampa
- Atlanta over Cleveland
- Giants over Houston
- Arizona over the Saints
- Dallas over Tennessee
- Oakland of San Diago
- Philly over San Fran
- Jets over Favre (Vikes)

For the record, these are not who I want to win necessarily – they’re who I took to win in the pick em at work.

Love,
B

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm doing the pick em thing with some friends too! Currently ranked 4th out of 6...forgot to make my picks last week!

Nicole said...

I do fantasy football! I am 0 and 4 ahahah but I have a lot of fun because I am in a league with my co workers! I am not too sure with the QB situation on hiatus that the Bears will beat the Panthers or Philly over San Fran! But the thing I love so much about this game is, You NEVER know! =p