Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Makeover Story.




Well I shared a while back that I was going on Daytime TV here in Tampa, FL to be made over. We recorded it a week ago (Thursday) and it aired this past Monday morning (I DVR'd it for my family since they can't get it in Indy, Cali, North and South Carolina, etc). But I wanted to show you all a little of my experience.

Here's me before:



They had me wear jeans and a t-shirt, no makeup, hair back. Yikes. I did my first interview on camera this way which I was pretty nervous about but I didn't look half as scary as I expected even with all those lights.

In transition:





And just before returning to the set to reveal myself (so in other words: the after):

Yes, I got to keep the clothes, jewelry, and shoes!


So I'm guessing the next question on your mind is...how'd I do at keeping it up?



Here's a few pictures of me since the makeover having done my own hair and makeup (the first one really shows you the color of my hair - a burgundy):





Sorry for the poor pic quality, oh blackberry how I wish you were an iphone.


Thanks for being part of my makeover story - and for the people who watched it either on TV or on my DVR since.


Love,


B

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love that haircut on you!!

tara said...

Awww you look gorgeous! I love your hair!

Kenj said...

Omg, you look to die for my friend. Your hair is sooooo cute! I gottta agree on the blackberry issue ;)

Unknown said...

You look adorable! Love the hair :)