Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's About To Get Crazy.



You may be surprised (or not) to find out that fall is my favorite time of year. So as the fall clothes have hit the stores I've started to get giddy with excitement. I love fall clothes, fall food, holidays with my family and most of all....FOOTBALL! With the end of the lockout behind me I can finally get excited for some football (insert Faith Hill singing I've been waiting on day for Monday Night).

With the return of fall and football also comes the return of my intense fall schedule. I'm mentally (and physically) prepping for an intense and FULL fall. In fact, I've booked almost every weekend through the end of 2011. Where in the world as this year gone?! The good news is I'm looking forward to all of the trips - including my first to Minnesota in September.


This fall will see my first niece be born in November (eee!). It will take me to Indy, Baltimore, Minnesota, North Carolina, Jacksonville, and beyond. It will bring several of my best friends down this way for visits (I love playing hostess). It will bring my Dad down for his first game in Tampa since I moved back (3 years ago). And I'd be willing to bet this fall will bring with is a few surprises as well. : ]


I will be turning the big 2-6 this fall, which will thankfully put me back on an even number, I hate odds. But I have to say 25 has been good to me, I'll be sad to see it go. I can only hope 26 will be as full of adventures, successes, friendships, and maybe even loooove.


Fall is going to be crazy for me but I have to say, I've never been more excited about my life than I am right now. Thanks for being part of it! And stay tuned - the best is yet to come. Now, who else is ready for some football?


Go Colts!

B





2 comments:

Kenj said...

I was os confused as to who's blog this was. I like the name change!! I can not wait for some football Sundays! I am anxiously waiting.

Krista Leigh said...

Let me know when you're in Minnesota. Maybe we can hook up!