Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louie.

I made my second trip to St. Louis, MO this past weekend for our Rams Father & Kids Experience. It was a quick, action packed trip but as always we managed to sneak in a little fun including:

My first trip to the arch.

A trip to Crown Candy for lunch.


Which included homemade ice cream, of course.


Loved the flags with the bridge in the background.




Enjoyed meeting their head coach, Coach Spanuolo, who knows my sweet Dad. And the event was a great success. It's good to be home and recovering from a crazy 36 hours away. But I have to say St. Louis as a city and the Rams as a team are really leaving me with a great second impression.


Love,

B










2 comments:

Meghan said...

So glad you enjoyed your trip! I love St. Louis!

Neely said...

Sounds fabulous! Have you gotten my note yet?? :)