Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Return to Old Thoughts.

As I was packing up my Valentines cards and packages I needed to mail on lunch yesterday, it got me thinking about Valentines day and how passionately people seem to feel about it one way or another. I got to thinking, what'd I have to say about Valentines last year? After rereading this entry, it looks VERY similar to one I was planning to post next week but I actually like my thoughts from before better. Some of you may have read it a year ago but I hope each of you will go back and read it now.

A year later, I'm happy to report that much has changed in my own dating life, for the better. I'm keeping with my own rule that my dating life (except the rare really horrible date story) will not be on the blog, ever. Ok, maybe someday, like, when I'm married with no kids and no pets. But for now, suffice to say I'm pleased with this area of my life like all the others right now. My life has been even more full of love this year and next week on the day designed to pay attention to those we love most, I will be celebrating. Love is a beautiful thing, in all forms. I'm thankful for so many wonderful people in my life whom I love with all my heart.

Love, love, and more love,
B

Ps: Everyone please eat some chocolate for me because this fast is killing me. : ] February 21st I will be eating chocolate and drinking diet coke.

No comments: