- First off, let's start with this entry where I laid out what I wanted my life to look like in 2010. I later recapped my success with an entry in early December.
- I worked on my condo in my first month living there including painting a wall and changing out the carpet.
- We made the Superbowl, again! I have now had a once in a lifetime experience, twice.
- We lost the Super Bowl.
- I battled through being a million miles from home...
- I got my second invite from Dove to host an event.
- Hosted said event.
- I finally posted a raw entry written months before about love lost. This is one of my favorite entries to date.
- Proof that I did occasionally slow down and enjoy life this year.
- I learned discipline.
- Made plans to take on two new towns for two new adventures.
- I spoke to 1000s of people about, gasp, getting it all wrong.
- I created space.
- First video blog in the new condo.
- I learned about grace under pressure.
- Had a breif glance into life when you love an addict.
- I got to ride in a hummer limo and get trained by a celebrity trainer!
- Mom came to Tampa.
- More raw honesty came out.
September: (the month Yours Truly was born)
- I witnessed a miracle.
- I turned 25.
- I did home improvements. (three entries for the price of one)
- I spent my birthday with the Manning brothers.
- I let my best friend love someone else.
- I was in my best friend's wedding.
- I revealed my 50 pounds of weight loss.
- I got my wisdom teeth pulled.
- Posted before and after pics (ack).
- Wrote the entry that took the most out of me.
- Met one of my heros.
- And made time to spend Tgiving in Indiana (with a Peyton Manning look-a-like).
- I started making plans for 2011.
- Burned some bridges.
- Finished my 50th book (and reviewed it).
- Celebrated a year in my condo & as a homeowner with a Cribs vid.
It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway - this has been an incredibly rewarding year. I've grown a person, Christian, daughter, friend, sister, leader, and blogger. I look forward to 12 more months of adventures next year. Thank you for being a part of this year. Stick around because it's only going to get better from here.